Crosswords are a fun and engaging way to exercise your brain and challenge your vocabulary. However, sometimes you come across clues that leave you stumped. One such clue that often appears in crossword puzzles is “in complete agreement.” In order to solve these types of clues, you need to know the different synonyms and phrases that can be used to convey the same meaning. Here are some of the most common crossword clues for “in complete agreement” that every crossword enthusiast should know.
1. On the same page: This phrase is often used to describe a group of people who have the same understanding or agreement on a particular issue or topic.
2. In harmony: This term is usually used to describe a group of people or things that are in sync, and working together in a coordinated manner.
3. Of one mind: This is another way to describe a group of people who share the same opinion or viewpoint on a particular issue.
4. Agreed: This is a simple and direct way to describe when two or more people have come to an agreement or decision.
5. In unison: This phrase is often used to describe a group of people or things that are acting or speaking in perfect harmony, without any deviation.
6. Consensus: This term is used to describe the general agreement or consensus among a group of people on a particular matter.
7. United: This adjective describes a group of people or things that are linked together, and working towards a common goal or purpose.
8. Consonant: This term refers to a group of sounds or musical notes that are in harmony with each other, and can also be used to describe people or ideas that are in agreement.
9. In sync: This phrase is often used to describe people or things that are working together in harmony or at the same pace.
10. Unanimous: This is an adjective that describes when every member of a group or panel is in agreement.
In conclusion, if you`re a crossword enthusiast, knowing the different synonyms and phrases for “in complete agreement” can help you solve puzzles faster and more efficiently. Whether you prefer simple and direct terms like “agreed,” or more abstract phrases like “in unison,” having a wide vocabulary can make all the difference when it comes to completing a challenging crossword puzzle. So the next time you come across a clue for “in complete agreement” in a crossword, don`t worry – armed with these synonyms, you`ll be able to solve it in no time!